Join Our Team
Interested in helping us solve some hard problems? Triaging technical challenges, driving business-growth, and fostering team-building are a few of the areas we're currently thinking about. Help us work through these, as well as uncover our next toughest challenges as we drive towards our mission.About the mission →
As a full-stack engineer, you will be responsible for setting the standard for future employees and the cadence of product development. You'll join our lean engineering team in wearing many hats and working on all parts of our tech stack.
Core responsibilities will be building out new features requested by our customers, developing extensible JS libraries, and brainstorming creative solutions to challenging problems.
Personal traits we are looking for:
- Are naturally curious and willing to pick up new skills.
- Gets excited about solving interesting problems.
- Has deep empathy for the end user and willing to talk to customers to reach a deep understanding of the problem.
- Can verbalize several proposed solutions for a given problem. Earnest to collaborate, but defaults to action and can autonomously figure out the solution to a problem.
- Is opinionated, but enjoys the benefits of being a generalist and not tied down to a specific language, framework, or part of our codebase.
Experience we're looking for:
- Typescript / JS / React / Node
- Developing efficient, extensible JS libraries
We're looking for all types of talent.
Even if you don't see an open position that matches your experience, send us your resume and tell us about an interesting project that you've worked on and we'll get back to you if we think there's a fit!